You may begin your registration at any time. All players must registered via the on-line registration system. If you encounter problems or have any questions, please send an email [email protected]
At the BLL website, you will see "Register" and "Login" in the upper right hand corner. Repeat users will select "Login" and enter your username and password. Links are provided if you forgot your username and/or password. First time system users will need to select "Register" to setup a new account. The new userID should be the parent and not the player. Please save your username and password as it will be used for future registrations. Detailed steps for registration are outlined below.
Once you have accessed the system, select the respective 2020 program based on your child's birth date to register. All required information will be notated with an asterisk (*), otherwise the data field is optional. Follow all registration steps and proceed to checkout to pay by credit card. Any registration questions can be sent to [email protected]
Steps to Register (Steps 6 to 11 apply to existing Users)
How to Register:
1. Click on the Register button in the top right-hand corner of the Home page and complete the information for New Customer Primary Contact.
2. After you have completed the information, click Create a New Account.
3. On the next screen, complete the Primary Contact Information and Secondary Parent/Guardian Information. Click Continue.
4. On the next screen, you will select which best describes you. Here are the choices:
▪ If you want to eventually register your children, select PARENT or Guardian registering a player.
▪ If you don’t have children in the program, but you would like to volunteer as a coach or in some other capacity, select TEAM COACH/TEAM PERSONNEL
5. If you have children, then on the next screen you will complete the “Add A New Participant” for your 1st child that is eligible to play with Bulverde Little League. After you enter the information for your first child select “Add a New Participant” at the bottom to enter in additional participant information for additional children. Click Continue after you have registered all players.
6. On the next screen you will see Registration Notes and Programs Available. Please register each of your children for the appropriate programs. It's really important that you select the correct program that is connected to the child you are registering. Click Continue after ensuring that all children are selected for a program division.
7. You will now be on the screen, Additional Program Information. We gather Emergency contact information and you will need to read the medical information and sign the medical waiver. Additional Program and Divisions Questions will need to be completed at the bottom of the page. After completion, click Continue.
8. On the next screen, Volunteer options, you will have the opportunity to select a particular job for which you would like to volunteer. If you want to help out in any way needed, then select Volunteer and complete the required information. Click Continue after completion.
9. You will advance to Registration Summary. This screen will allow you to remove any selections before you check out. This screen will display the registration summary and fees and also an order summary on the right hand side of the screen. If there are no changes click Continue.
10. The next screen is Payment Information. Complete this page by entering in credit card information. Please note that we only accept MasterCard/Visa. Click Continue to finalize registration. Note that credit card charges will come from “StackSports”. 11. Registration is complete. The league will send further information at a later date such as practice schedules and team assignments.